Sunday, August 07, 2005

Well, I almost have the next chapter of Bohemian Vanity done. It turns out, the editing area isn't loading on AOL, but will load wonderfully fast on Internet Explorer. So, that should be up sometime tommorrow. I decided I wanted to add a few extra pages to it. I hope all of you liked chapter 53, I have been waiting so long to get to this point, I just hope I don't dissapoint any of you.

Summer at Snape Manor is being put on hold for a bit, though I hope to get another chapter out before school starts on the 15th. I'm just finally at the point I have been waiting to get to on Bohemian Vanity so I'm going to run with that for a bit. So sorry, but please stick with me.

While in Galveston I wrote another One Shot staring Lucius. I won't post it untill I have two more to go with it. I don't like having my number of stories end in anything besides a 3, 5, 7 or 0. Don't as me why, i'm just odd that way.

But that seems to be all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home