Monday, August 08, 2005

Well, I posted chapter 54 of Bohemian Vanity today, without review responses. I am so sorry, I wanted to get them done, but the computer decided to crap out on me just as I had finished, and deleted it all. But, to compensate, the chapter was longer, and I already have one page done on chapter 55. I really enjoy the way this story is going, and I am so glad that all of you have stuck with me this long. I don't know how long it will be till it is over, but I can tell you, that Hermione won't be home by the time I start school. But, I can say, that I will have about 15-20 chapters minimum after she get's home until it is finished, which gives me oodles of time to get started on my new fic.

It actualy isn't new. I started it a month or two ago, and I have about 20 pages done, but it won't be HBP compliant, and it will be yet another HG/SS, though quite diffrent from Bohemian Vanity.

Now comes the big question, to get a beta, or not to get a beta? I have been told by some that it would be wise, but, every time I finish a chapter, I just can't wait to post it to see what ya'll think, and i'm not sure I could wait for a beta. Hum, hopefully I will figure it out eventually.

I was also thinking about doing a prequel to Reminising, I already have about four pages done, but i'm not sure how good it would be. The HG/LM ship sort of scares me, but then again, so did HG/SS at first. That paring would be so hard to write past a one shot.

This week, I have two volleyball games, thrusday and friday I belive, so that might cut into my writing time, but I should have at least three/four more chapters out before school starts. Who knows? Perhaps if I get my butt in gear, I could get her home before school starts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home