Wednesday, August 17, 2005

So, where to start. Well, the next chapter for Bohemian Vanity is on it's way, though I only have a half a page. The Ron/Harry fight isn't going to be as detailed and exciting as some of you might be expecting, but you honestly don't want me writing a huge fight scene, Hermione's dreams were hard enough. That is part of the reason why I am putting the war in the epilogue. I was thinking about the epilogue last night before I went to bed and I realized, I won't have as many chapters till the end as I thought. I had imagined when I started this story, that the past and present would have an almost equal amount of chapters. Yeah, not going to happen. I expect to have 10-15 possible chapters left, including the epilogue.

Don't worry though, after about a month or maybe even a week break, I will be returning to the world of benefactors with a new story. I have two in the works, different parings, but same basic idea. One of them is a prequel to reminiscing, and the other is called My Little One, and I have posted the first chapter as a one shot at the moment. I will decide later which story I would rather pursue.

A few people have said that I should take a crack at writing a post HBP story, and I just might. I was going to try to make My Little One HBP compliant, but seeing as how I can't honestly have the story without the man that died, it won't be happening.

Summer at Snape Manor is going to be abandoned for now. I might pick it up next summer before I leave for college, but maybe not. It will be finished, it will simply be a year or so before I update. I'm truly sorry for those who read it, but I don't have the desire to write on it now. My character is to much of a Mary Sue and that bothers me to no end. I don't like her background, and I'm having serious second thoughts about her being what she is.

Anyway, school I feel is going to put a damper on my updating abilities, at least for now. Once volleyball is over then I might be able to update more often. But my schedule is ucky.
English 4
AP Government
Physics
College Algebra
Sociology
Computer Science
Bible 4
Current Events

Now, I'm know it dosn't sound like a terrible amount of work, but every one of my teachers loves to give out homework, they just adore it. So, put volleyball on top of that, and my time dwindles down to almsot nothing. Besides, I have to keep pretty much straight A's this year, which is an added challenge.

I am going to hopefully put out another one shot soon. My number of stories is currently at nine and it is bugging the poo out of me!

Well, that seems to be about it, Happy Reading :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home