Thursday, August 25, 2005

I put out the newest chapter of Bohemian Vanity yesterday, and I am sad to say that this story will soon be coming to an end. I won't drag it out longer than it needs to, but I won't have a rushed ending.

I put out a one shot yesterday called, The Heart Of A Riddle. It is about Tom Riddle and Ginny Weasley and what happend in the Chamber of Secrets before Harry arrived. It's not exactly something that I would normally write, but i've had that bouncing around in my head for a while and it's just been hindering my school work. So, I decided to post it, so please read and leave reviews.

I am also writing (at this moment actualy) yet another one shot, called The Girl. Boring title, I know, but it's about Krum and how he came to ask Hermione to the ball. I know I should be doing homeowrk, but I really don't want to. So, yes, Hopefully I will be able to get that out tonight.

I am planning on doing one more one shot soon, and this will be vastly diffrent from all of my others. This one won't have any ships, unless they are implied, and they won't be all angsty. It will be called, And Then There Was One, and it's about Remus and how he finally gets revenge on Peter. It's going to be better than it sounds, I promise. I waitied until I had at least three ideas before I posted, THe Heart Of A Riddle, because as you know, I hate having certian numbers on my stories section.

But, that seems to be about it. My LIttle One is going well, all I need is a beta :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home